BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 15 Post Liver Transplant

Good news! Infection seems to be under control. Maybe won't have to go back to surgery for at least 2 or 3 weeks. Waiting for the swelling of the liver to go down so they can close my abdomen. Still a little aggitated today, would really like to pull all my tubes out and be done with it all, but i'm still hangin in there. The next thing we need to work on is trying to get my kidneys to start working again, they've been through alot. I'm still on the breathing tube from surgery last night, but since they waited so long to take me to surgery dialysis didn't get started till really late and now i am very fluid positive. So, until they can get some fluid off with the dialysis, I won't be able to breath on my own. Seem to be more comfortabe since they gave more pain medication through an i.v. drip.

0 comments: